Quiz No. 8
1. What is the childrens game, Noughts and Crosses, called in the USA?
2. Who was the Prince of Denmark?
3. Which stage musical tells the story of an Argentinian dictators wife?
4. What two names are given to a group of swans on the ground, beginning with B?
5. What was the name of the spaceship in Blakes 7?
6. Which of the sciences is regarded as the oldest?
7. Who sang with UB40 for their 1985 hit, 'I Got You Babe'?
8. Born on 5 May 1818, who was known as the father of communism?
9. Which word can go after PUPPY and before LETTER to make new words?
10. Which animals English name means earthpig in Afrikaans?
11. What name is given to the chalk rocks situated in the Solent, just off the Isle of Wight?
12. Which book features a pub called 'The Admiral Benbow'?
13. Which horror film used Mike Oldfields 'Tubular Bells' as its theme?
14. Who played the title role in the 50s/60s TV show, 'Dr Kildare'?
15. In which year did Jesse Owens become the first black athlete to win 4 gold medals at the Olympic Games?
1. Tic Tac Toe
4. Bevy or Bank (A ballet is swans in flight)
7. Chrissie Hinds
8. Karl Marx
11. The Needles
12. Treasure Island
14. Richard Chamberlain
15. 1936 (Berlin)
Buy my book,
'One Piece At A Time' direct from Amazon here --->
Available in paperback and for immediate download through Amazon in your country.