Quiz No. 7
1. What are dried plums called?
2. The American cooking term, BROILING, means what to an English cook?
3. Feta cheese comes from which animal?
4. Claret wines come from which region of France?
5. What is the traditional filling inside a carpetbag steak?
6. Which city is home to Colmans Mustard?
7. Which drink was invented by John Pemberton in 1886?
8. In which country was ice cream invented?
9. What is used to make rosti?
10. Which country gave us couscous?
7. Coca Cola
Buy my book,
'One Piece At A Time' direct from Amazon here --->
Available in paperback and for immediate download through Amazon in your country.