Quiz No. 6
1. How many standard wine bottles are there in a flagon?
2. What do polled cattle not have?
3. The Pet Shop Boys had a hit in 1987 with 'Always on my mind', who sang it originally in 1972?
4. Which UK city has its main railway station at New Street?
5. Lynard Skynard sang 'Sweet Home Alabama', spell Lynard Skynard.
6. Which actor played the role of Norman Bates in Hitchcocks Psycho?
7. Who replaced Winston Churchill as Prime Minister in 1945?
8. Which TV show of physical and mental challenges was hosted by Gordon Burns?
9. Which Lord disappeared in 1974?
10. Who was the first player to score 100 goals in the English Premier League?
11. What is the name of the Romanian leader who was executed by firing squad on 25 Dec 1989?
12. What is the collective name for a group of baboons?
13. What is the name of the cow in 'The Magic Roundabout'?
14. Who composed the opera, The Barber Of Seville?
15. The England footballing brothers, Phil & Gary, shared what surname?
5. LYNARD SKYNARD
6. Anthony Perkins
7. Clement Atlee
8. Krypton Factor
10. Alan Shearer
11. Nicolae Ceaucescu
Buy my book,
'One Piece At A Time' direct from Amazon here --->
Available in paperback and for immediate download through Amazon in your country.