Quiz No. 5
1. What is the 6th planet in our Solar System?
2. Where in the body would you find 'The Bowmans Capsule'?
3. In which park would you find London zoo?
4. Linseed oil comes from which plant?
5. Red Iron Oxide is more commonly known as what?
6. How would you write the number 7 in binary code?
7. What is the main metallic element in bronze?
8. Which gas makes fizzy drinks fizzy?
9. Which was the first nation to place a flag on the moon?
10. On which day of the year does the oyster season officially start in the UK?
3. Regents PArk
8. Carbon Dioxide ( CO2)
9. Russia, when they deliberately crashed a probe there in Sep 1959.
10. 1st September
Buy my book,
'One Piece At A Time' direct from Amazon here --->
Available in paperback and for immediate download through Amazon in your country.