Quiz No. 4
1. What is a sad anagram of GYRATED?
2. If you are in the capital city of Port au Prince, in which country are you?
3. Which train service connects London to Paris?
4. What colour is the Northern Line on the London Underground?
5. In which city is 101 Dalmations set?
6. What is the most common metal found in the Earth's crust?
7. Who was the first man to fly solo across the Atlantic?
8. Which 1984 film tells the story of Cambodian journalist, Dith Pran?
9. Who played Spock in the original Star Trek TV shows?
10. Where would you be if you were walking along latitude 66 degrees 32 minutes North?
11. What is the medical term for the study of the brain and nervous system?
12. Which battle took place on October 21st 1805?
13. What is the name of the website where you can buy and sell ONLY handmade or vintage craft items?
14. Which of the Kray brothers died in prison?
15. In what year was Nelson Mandela released from prison after 27 years of incarceration?
6. Aluminium (IN the Earths crust, Iron is the most abundant ON the Earth)
7. Charles Lindbergh
8. The Killing Fields
9. Leonard Nimoy
10. The Arctic Circle
Buy my book,
'One Piece At A Time' direct from Amazon here --->
Available in paperback and for immediate download through Amazon in your country.