Quiz No. 3
1. How many inches in diameter was a standard 45 RPM record?
2. How many carats are there in pure gold?
3. How many pieces does a player start with in a game of chess?
4. How many stages of the cross are there in the Christian 'Via Dolorosa'?
5. How many US presidents have been assassinated while still in office and can you name them?
6. What number is an anagram of 'A bronze desk'?
7. What was the average age of a US combat soldier in Vietnam?
8. How many years is a Pearl wedding anniversary?
9. What type of plane dropped the atom bombs over Hiroshima and Nagasaki?
10. How many legs are there normally on a starfish?
5. 4 - Abraham Lincoln, James Garfield, William Mckinley and JFK
6. Bakers Dozen - 13
9. B-29 Superfortress
Buy my book,
'One Piece At A Time' direct from Amazon here --->
Available in paperback and for immediate download through Amazon in your country.