QUIZ MASTER - BOOK 1
Thirteen complete quizzes for use in your pub quiz in easy to use quiz rounds.
Almost 750 questions with answers over thirteen complete quiz nights, if you do one quiz a fortnight, that is 6 months of quizzes ready made for you.
JUST £1.00 with free wireless delivery to your e-reader device or PC.
Quiz No. 24
1. Which Roger wrote the Mr Men Books?
2. What is the UK’s only native venomous snake?
3. In the eye, what is the center of the iris called?
4. Which is the only US state to begin with the letter P?
5. What colour are the flowers on a curry plant?
6. Which chemical element has the symbol Ti?
7. Which singer has had hits with ‘I Shot The Sherriff’, ‘Tears in Heaven’ and ‘Layla’?
8. Which Greek mythological character fell so in love with his own reflection that he could not bear to leave it and died?
9. What gift material is traditionally given on the tenth wedding anniversary?
10. What famous building is found on the front of a bottle of HP Sauce?
11. Princess Leia’s home planet was destroyed by the Death Star in Star Wars, what was its name?
12. What is the scientific name for laughing gas that can also be used to make cars go faster?
13. What is the square root of 361?
14. In which country would you find the Dolomites?
15. In the nursery rhyme Jack and Jill, what did jack bind his head with along with brown paper?
16. Which cross dressing comedian has a DVD called ‘Dressed To Kill’ and has appeared in Oceans 12 and 13 and also the TV show ‘The Riches’?
17. What colour is the circle on a Japanese flag?
18. ‘Carpe Diem’ is popularly translated into English as what?
19. What is the drink, Ouzo, Flavoured with?
20. Which well known singer was born in Stoke on Trent on Feb 13th 1974?
21. Which 1986 film saw Rob Lowe play a skilled young ice hockey player alongside Patrick Swayze?
22. Which actor played the role of Obi Wan Kenobi in the 1977 Star Wars movie?
23. Jeremy Irons provided the voice of Scar in which Disney film?
24. Which country has the oldest recognised parliament?
25. Which number on the pH scale is neutral, being neither acid nor alkaline?
26. Which vegetable provides the majority of flavour in a dopiaza curry?
27. Which pop band featured Colleen, Bernadette, Annie, Linda, Maureen and Denise at some point in its existence?
7. Eric Clapton
10. Houses of Parliament
12. Nitrous Oxide
16. Eddie Izzard
18. Seize The Day
19. Aniseed (Anise)
20. Robbie Williams
22. Alec Guinness
23. Lion King
27. Nolan Sisters
Buy my book,
'One Piece At A Time' direct from Amazon here --->
Available in paperback and for immediate download through Amazon in your country.