QUIZ MASTER - BOOK 1
Thirteen complete quizzes for use in your pub quiz in easy to use quiz rounds.
Almost 750 questions with answers over thirteen complete quiz nights, if you do one quiz a fortnight, that is 6 months of quizzes ready made for you.
JUST £1.00 with free wireless delivery to your e-reader device or PC.
Quiz No. 23
1. By what other name in the UK is Holy Island also known?
2. What is Scotlands longest river?
3. How is the Greek island of Kerkyra better known?
4. On how many hills is Rome built?
5. What is the capital city of Ecuador?
6. In which country is the spa town of Spa?
7. Scapa Flow is in which group of islands?
8. Bratislava is the capital of which European country?
9. Which ocean covers more than a third of the Earths surface?
10. In which hemisphere is the Tropic of Cancer?
11. Molten rock above the surface of the Earth is called Lava, what is it called if it stays below the Earths crust?
12. Which sea has the highest concentration of salt?
13. In which US national park is the geyser ‘Old Faithfull’?
14. The giants causeway is in which Irish county?
15. In which country is the ancient city of Macu Picchu?
16. Lake Garda is situated in which country?
17. Kos and Symi are part of which Greek island group?
18. To which country do the Faroe Islands belong?
19. Malta is made up of three inhabited islands, what are they?
20. Which 4 presidents are carved into the face of Mount Rushmore?
7. The Orkneys
12. The Dead Sea
14. County Antrim
19. Malta, Gozo, Comino
20. George Washington, Abraham Lincoln, Theodore Roosevelt, Thomas Jefferson
Buy my book,
'One Piece At A Time' direct from Amazon here --->
Available in paperback and for immediate download through Amazon in your country.