QUIZ MASTER - BOOK 1
Thirteen complete quizzes for use in your pub quiz in easy to use quiz rounds.
Almost 750 questions with answers over thirteen complete quiz nights, if you do one quiz a fortnight, that is 6 months of quizzes ready made for you.
JUST £1.00 with free wireless delivery to your e-reader device or PC.
Quiz No. 22
1. Where did the murderer John Christie live?
2. What fictional prison is the home of the TV comedy ‘Porridge’?
3. Which English rugby union club is nicknamed ‘The Saints’?
4. Which town on the Wales-England border is famous for its second hand bookshops and its annual literary festival?
5. The biathlon in the Winter Olympics is made up of which two disciplines?
6. Which British racing circuit used to host the Grand Prix in alternate years to Silverstone?
7. What is the name of Batman when he is not wearing his bat costume?
8. Who went missing during the Paris-Dakar rally of 1982?
9. What is the highest peak in Wales?
10. What name was given to the Royal Irish Constabulary Reservists brought in by the British government in 1920?
11. In which city is Jim Morrison of The Doors buried?
12. Who is the author of ‘A Brief History Of Time’?
13. What is Cains reply to God when asked the whereabouts of Abel after he has murdered him?
14. In 1944 Iceland gained independence from which country?
15. Who was the lady with the lamp?
16. Which actor is father of the glamorous Angelina Jolie?
17. Who was the father of the woman who married Michael Jackson in 1994?
18. Who said, inaccurately, ‘Ich Bin Ein Berliner’ on a post war visit to Germany?
19. Which film pits the hero, called Neo, against an army of clones all called Agent Smith’?
20. Davy Jones was an actor and singer with which popular sixties group?
1. 10 RILLINGTON PLACE
2. SLADE PRISON
4. HAY ON WYE
5. SKIING AND SHOOTING (Cross country skiing or Lang Lauf)
6. BRANDS HATCH
7. BRUCE WAYNE
8. MARK THATCHER
10. THE BLACK AND TANS
12. PROFESSOR STEPHEN HAWKING
13. ‘AM I MY BROTHER’S KEEPER?’
15. FLORENCE NIGHTINGALE
16. JON VOIGHT
17. ELVIS PRESLEY
18. JOHN F KENNEDY
19. THE MATRIX
20. THE MONKEES
Buy my book,
'One Piece At A Time' direct from Amazon here --->
Available in paperback and for immediate download through Amazon in your country.