Quiz No. 21
1. Which film saw a Maverick flying with a Goose?
2. What animal does a leveret grow into?
3. What word, beginning with E, goes after tennis and before room to make two other words?
4. Who was given his freedom when Jesus was condemned to crucifixion?
5. Which author’s real name is Charles Lutwidge Dodgson?
6. What was the homeland of the Norse gods where Odin held council in the great hall of Valhalla?
7. Who created Charlie Brown?
8. Who was the first elected mayor of London?
9. What is the common name for tetanus?
10. What is the Hebrew word meaning ‘So Be It’?
11. What part of the body would a rhinologist be interested in?
12. What sweet was ‘Full of Eastern promise’?
13. Who had a hit in 1979 with ‘Boogie Wonderland’?
14. What is the name of the Uncle who told the stories of Brer Rabbit?
15. What was the name of the model who stripped down to his underpants in a launderette to showcase Levi jeans?
16. In January 2013, Lance Armstrong exclusively admitted his drug use during his cycling career to which chat show host?
17. Which singer admitted to miming during Barrack Obama’s re-inauguration ceremony?
18. Pope Benedict XVI became the first pope to do what in almost 600 years?
19. Which former UK cabinet minister was jailed after persuading his former wife to take his speeding points?
20. In which city did two bombs explode, killing three people, near the finish line of it’s marathon race in 2013?
1. TOP GUN
5. LEWIS CARROL
7. CHARLES M. SCHULZ
8. KEN LIVINGSTONE
12. TURKISH DELIGHT
13. EARTH, WIND AND FIRE
15. NICK KAMEN
16. OPRAH WINFREY
17. BEYONCE KNOWLES
19. CHRIS HUHNE
Buy my book,
'One Piece At A Time' direct from Amazon here --->
Available in paperback and for immediate download through Amazon in your country.