Quiz No. 2
1. What kind of fruit is a greengage?
2. On which Beatles album do the tracks, Yellow Submarine and Eleanor Rigby appear?
3. Americans call it a wrench, by what is it commonly known as in the UK?
4. For which food flavouring is Dijon in France predominantly known for?
5. What word is given to an artists preliminary sketch?
6. Carrick a Rede in County Antrim has the British Isles only remaining example of what type of bridge, still in regular use?
7. The tools of an exorcist consist of a bell, a book, a cross, holy water and which other item?
8. To a Gurkha, what is a kukri?
9. Which area of Londons' Shepherds Bush was the site of the 1908 Olympics?
10. Which element gets its symbol from the Latin word Plumbum?
11. What links all the answers in this round?
7. Candle (stick)
8. Knife or dagger
9. White City
11. Cluedo (Clue in the USA)
Buy my book,
'One Piece At A Time' direct from Amazon here --->
Available in paperback and for immediate download through Amazon in your country.