Quiz No. 19
1. What type of food is myzithra?
2. Which TV chef hosted the long running TV cookery show 'Ready, Steady, Cook'?
3. What would a sommelier serve you in a restaurant?
4. What is the name of the chilled tomato soup, originally from Spain?
5. What naturally occurring agent assists in the setting of jam?
6. Vegetables cut into fine strips are said to be served in what style?
7. What is the main food stuff in a chow mein dish?
8. What kind of pastry is used to make profiteroles?
9. Who wrote 'The River Cafe Cookbook'?
10. If a Cretan dish is served in, or with 'Avgolemono Sauce', what two ingredients are used to make the sauce?
2. Ainsley Harriot
9. Hugh Fearnly Whittingstall
10. Eggs and Lemons
Buy my book,
'One Piece At A Time' direct from Amazon here --->
Available in paperback and for immediate download through Amazon in your country.