Quiz No. 18
1. What is the surname of the composer who wrote the music for the ballet 'Swan Lake'?
2. Who was the driver of the car in which Princess Diana was killed?
3. The portuguese man of war jelly fish alludes to a design of warship devised in which country in the 16th Century?
4. What word is missing from the film titles, The ? Sleep, The ? Easy, The ? Lebowski?
5. In the nursery rhyme, who put in his thumb and pulled out a plum and said what a good boy am I?
6. Which country is the worlds largest producer of wool?
7. Which military rank does James Bond hold?
8. Sir Stanley Matthews was the first footballer to be given what?
9. What acid is associated with the muscles in the body experiencing a lack of oxygen?
10. Montezuma II was the last king of which people?
11. What is 1 billionth of a second called?
12. How many people were in the band, 'The Thompson Twins'?
13. Which rock star died in a car crash during a British Tour in 1960?
14. In which sport do all team members, bar one, move backwards?
15. In George Orwells novel, what is the name of the pig who becomes leader of the Animal Farm after the rebellion?
2. Henri Paul
5. Little Jack Horner
7. Commander in the Royal Navy
13. Eddie Cochrane
Buy my book,
'One Piece At A Time' direct from Amazon here --->
Available in paperback and for immediate download through Amazon in your country.