Quiz No. 17
1. What is the longest river entirely in England?
2. Liam Neeson and George Peppard played which character in 'The A-Team'?
3. What is the smallest number in the English language to have three syllables?
4. Which IRA member became a British MP whilst on hunger strike in 1981?
5. What is the unit of currency in Albania?
6. Who wrote the novel 'Roots'?
7. On TV in the 60's and 70's who were Jill, Jelly and Sabrina?
8. What name did Cambodia adopt in 1976?
9. What is the salad dressing that is based on mayonnaise, that has red chilli sauce, minced green onions and minced green chilli peppers added and is normally an accompaniment to seafood, especially crab?
10. King Zog died in 1960, but what country did he rule?
11. In what year did Prince want to 'Party like'?
12. What name was given to the ancient Roman and Greek naval vessels that had three banks of oars and was used from the 7th to the 4th century BC?
13. Which former Welsh Rugby Union player who played between 1980-84, now commentates alongside Brian Moore at most International Rugby games?
14. Veterans Day in the USA is known as what in the UK?
15. Which US state has Raleigh as its capital city?
1. The Thames
2. Hannibal Smith
4. Bobby Sands
6. Alex Hailey
7. Charlies Angels
9. Louis Dressing
13. Eddie Butler
14. Remembrance Day
15. North Carolina
Buy my book,
'One Piece At A Time' direct from Amazon here --->
Available in paperback and for immediate download through Amazon in your country.