Quiz No. 16
1. How many planets make up our Solar System and can you name them in order from the Sun outwards?
2. What was Mickey Mouses dog called?
3. What nationality was the first man to do a space walk and for a bonus point can you name him?
4. Which band, in 1979, were 'Walking on the moon'?
5. To the nearest whole minute, how long does it take for the light from the Sun take to reach the Earth?
6. What was the name of Britains first astronaut?
7. Which astronaut did David Bowie sing about?
8. What was Bill Haleys backing group called?
9. Which Star Wars character's name was inspired by the Russian word for dog?
10. Captain Jean Luc Picard was played by which actor in Star Trek - The Next Generation?
1. 8 planets in the solar system - Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune. Pluto is no longer classified as a planet!
3. Russian - Alexei Leonov
4. The Police
5. 8 minutes
6. Helen Sharman
7. Major Tom
8. The Comets
9. Chewbacca - The Russian word is Sobaka
10. Patrick Stewart
Buy my book,
'One Piece At A Time' direct from Amazon here --->
Available in paperback and for immediate download through Amazon in your country.