Quiz No. 15
1. What is the senior service of the UK armed forces?
2. Who commands the Army according to the Bill Of Rights of 1869?
3. Who is commander in chief for the UK's Armed Forces?
4. What is the highest military rank in the army, the navy and the Royal Air Force?
5. What do the acronyms, SAS and SBS stand for?
6. Which is the higher rank, Staff Sergeant or Colour Sergeant?
7. The Royal Air Force's ground defence unit is called what?
8. The high mobility multi-purpose wheeled vehicle, in use by US forces is more commonly called what?
9. Who wrote the book 'Bravo Two Zero'?
10. Griffin, Apache and Merlin are all what?
1. Royal Navy
2. Parliament (Government)
3. The reigning Monarch (at present Queen Elizabeth II)
4. Army - Field Marshall, RAF - Marshall of the Royal Air Force, RN - Admiral of the Fleet
5. Special Air Service - Special Boat Service
6. Both the same rank (sorry, couldn't resist that one)
7. RAF Regiment
9. Andy Mcnab
Buy my book,
'One Piece At A Time' direct from Amazon here --->
Available in paperback and for immediate download through Amazon in your country.