Quiz No. 13
1. Who co-starred with Paul Newman in 'The Color Of Money'?
2. Christopher Cockerill is best known for what invention?
3. What is the main airport in Uganda?
4. Which of the seven dwarves is first, alphabetically?
5. Who had a hit with 'Sweet Home Alabama' in 1974?
6. In which city did Ann Frank write her diary?
7. Which cartoon character carried a club and drove around in a camper van with the Teen Angels?
8. What is the more popular name of a Chinese Gooseberry?
9. Which Artist painted matchstick men?
10. Who was the first woman to successfully fly solo across the Atlantic?
11. Who said, 'In my country we go to prison first and then become president' when asked how he came to be president?
12. What is the name of the white mausoleum found at Agra in India?
13. What was the name of the doctor who is Austin Powers enemy in the films?
14. Who first broke the four minute mile in 1954?
15. In which city is the University of East Anglia?
1. Tom Cruise
5. Lynard Skynard
7. Captain Caveman
8. Kiwi Fruit
9. L.S. Lowry
10. Amelia Earhart
11. Nelson Mandela
12. Taj Mahal
14. Roger Bannister
Buy my book,
'One Piece At A Time' direct from Amazon here --->
Available in paperback and for immediate download through Amazon in your country.