This is a mixed up Alphabet quiz. The first letter of each answer is a letter from the alphabet, and it is used only once.
1. The right honourable William Pitt had what nickname?
2. Professor Dumbledore is in charge of which school?
3. With which book do you associate Captain Ahab?
4. Who wrote Dracula?
5. Who sang with Elton John on 'Don't Go Breaking My Heart'?
6. What is the name of the hotel in Stephen King's The Shining?
7. Who had hits with, 'Lets Twist Again' and 'The Twist'?
8. Which Monarchs reign started in 1837?
9. What is the highest waterfall in the world?
10. Which dog breed is a cross between a greyhound and a collie?
11. Thermal Imaging uses what type of electromagnetic radiation?
12. Who owned bagpuss?
13. Which natural feature lies between the two great lakes of Ontario and Erie?
14. The Underwood brothers played for England at which sport?
15. Which letter is the car registration for Germany?
16. Which band's debut album was called 'Boy'?
17. What is 40 in Roman numerals?
18. Who originally sang, 'I Will Survive'?
19. Which childrens TV character lived on Scatterbrook Farm?
20. What is a group of lions called?
21. Where do Tribbles first appear, Star Trek or Star Wars?
22. What investigative character was played by Angela Lansbury?
23. Which is the closest planet to Earth?
24. What is the name of the boys gang in 'Grease'?
25. What hat do you associate with Tommy Cooper?
26. The Hindenburg disaster featured what type of airship?
3. Moby Dick
4. Bram Stoker
5. Kiki Dee
7. Chubby Checker
8. Queen Victoria
9. Angel Falls
11. Infra Red
13. Niagara Falls
14. Rugby Union
18. Gloria Gaynor
19. Worzel Gummidge
21. Star Trek
22. Jessica Fletcher
Buy my book,
'One Piece At A Time' direct from Amazon here --->
Available in paperback and for immediate download through Amazon in your country.