Quiz No. 10
1. How many legs did 'The Famous Five' have between them?
2. Which black bearded captain is Tintin's friend?
3. Which actress played Cleopatra when Rex Harrison played Julias Caesar?
4. What is the surname of the Welsh footballer who was sold to Real Madrid in the summer of 2013 for a record €100 million?
5. Who sits on The Wool Sack in the UK's House of Lords?
6. Which Richard played Chris Kringle in the 1994 remake of 'A miracle on 34th St'?
7. The nuclear reactor at Sellafield is in which UK county?
8. What is the highest mountain in Africa?
9. Who painted the 'Mona Lisa'?
10. Which US city has a baseball team called 'The Braves'?
11. From which city does radio DJ Alan Partridge come from?
12. Louise Brown, born in 1978, was the first ever what?
13. Disneyland Paris was known as what when it first opened?
14. Who was the last English monarch to die in battle?
15. In what year did Red Rum win it's first Grand National?
3. Elizabeth TAylor
4. Gareth Bale
5. Lord Chancellor
9. Leonardo Da Vinci
12. Test Tube baby
13. Euro Disney
14. Richard III
Buy my book,
'One Piece At A Time' direct from Amazon here --->
Available in paperback and for immediate download through Amazon in your country.