Quiz No. 1
1. Who made the first ever human voice recording in 1877 when he recited 'Mary had a little lamb'?
2. In the film and TV show, 'Blue Thunder', what was Blue Thunder?
3. Annie Lennox and Dave Stewart made up which band?
4. Which is the furthest North; Blackburn, Blackpool, Bradford or Burnley?
5. Which George Created 'Star Wars'?
6. Steve Tyler is lead singer with which American rock group?
7. In which English county is Lands End found?
8. A baby badger can be called a cub or what other name(s)?
9. What was Beethovens first name?
10. Who wrote the book, 'Swallows and Amazons'?
11. Gymnophobia is the fear of what?
12. Who was Englands first ever Million pound footballer?
13. What was the name of Bruce Lee's final film?
14. Where did King John sign the Magna Carta?
15. In what year did the miners strike end?
1. Thomas Edison
8. Kit or Cete
10. Arthur Ransome
11. Nudity or nakedness
12. Trevor Francis
13. Enter The Dragon
Buy my book,
'One Piece At A Time' direct from Amazon here --->
Available in paperback and for immediate download through Amazon in your country.