General Knowledge 2
1. The Blue Meanies were the enemy of the Beatles in which film.
2. What song is most commonly sung to celebrate someone getting a year older?
3. Who composed the songs 'Puttin on the ritz', 'I've got my love to keep me warm' and 'White Christmas?
4. What is the name of the Dutch footballer who transferred from Arsenal to Man Utd in Aug 2012 for £23 million?
5. How many sides does an icosagon have?
6. Which large animal is the only creature thought to produce its own sun tan lotion from its natural secretions?
7. In a musical about gangsters, who are with the guys in the title?
8. Which Greek author was famous for his fables?
9. Which 1988 western saw Emilio Estevez play 'Billy The Kid' alongside Charlie Sheen and Kiefer Sutherland?
10. Which Russian punk band were jailed for two years in Aug 2012 for their anti-Putin protest and inciting hooliganism in an orthodox church?
11. Which historical region of Greece includes the capital, Athens?
12. Glenridding and Pooley Bridge stand at opposite ends of which lake, the 2nd largest in the Lake District?
13. Where in London is there a bronze statue of Charlie Chaplin?
14. What is the name of the actress who played Hilda Ogden in Coronation Street?
15. Who is reported to have played his fiddle while Rome burned?
16. What is the surname of the inventoe of the worlds first motorcycle?
17. Which song from 'Joseph and his technicolour dreamcoat' gave Jason Donovan a No 1 UK hit in 1991?
18. Which TV show from the '70s and 80's featured Michael Langdon as Charles Ingalls living on a farm with his wife and 4 daughters?
19. In which country did Posh and Becks marry?
20. Which fantasy kingdom was found at the back of the wardrobe and featured Aslan and a white witch?
1. The Yellow Submarine
2. Happy Birthday
3. Irving Berlin
4. Robin Van Persie
9. Young Guns
10. Pussy Riot
13. Leicester Square
14. Jean Alexander
17. Any dream will do
18. Little house on the praire